The brief from the DietHeaven girls was to create a thriving community for women trying to improve their health and lifestyle with the DietHeaven system. The main website was to include a number of brochure pages to explain the products and membership options, an all important sign-up button and an active Members Only area.
We were requested to develop a very different brand identity from all the other ‘diet focused’ websites; this needed to be luxurious, glam and a little bit sexy. Additionally, the community areas should be easy-to-use and free from clutter such as advertising or pop-ups in order to encourage sign-ups and to build a loyal base of members.
The DietHeaven website needed to act as a sales vehicle for the content rich Members Only area which would include a wide variety of resources and tools for the community.
The DietHeaven project was a big one, and included the following:
- Brand development, logo design and branding guide;
- Brochure website, blog design and build;
- email template design;
- Secure members area coded using PHP, MySQL and jQuery;
- Articles and Recipes directory for members with a bespoke CMS;
- Members forum including mobile web theme;
- Weight tracker to display progress as a graph;
- Recommend a friend scheme;
- Admin functionality including user management and reporting;
- eCommerce subscription using paypal API.
We're delighted with what we produced, and DietHeaven are too.
We have worked with Zoe and the bweb team for about six or so months now and I have to say that they have been simply fabulous. They have created us a website that we are extremely proud of and their customer service is second to none. It doesn't matter what day of the week or at what time we have a query, Zoe or Chris always respond which has been so helpful to us as a start up. I can't recommend Zoe and her team high enough - our website is amazing and we are feel very lucky to have had bweb recommended to us.