The meta tags on your website are highly important for both influencing your page position on search engines but also for attracting the attention of your potential visitors.
If you use WordPress we recommend installing Yoast SEO to manage the title tags and meta descriptions for your website pages and blog posts. Yoast SEO will help you to manage many areas of your on-page SEO including sitemaps, meta tags, canonicals and titles
Here’s how to change the title and meta tags:
- Open the page or post you wish to edit.
- Scroll down the page to the Yoast SEO box
- Enter your chosen page title in the SEO Title box.
- Enter your Meta Description in the Meta description box. Below you will see how much space you have remaining.
- When you save the post or page, it will be updated with the new SEO title and meta description.